Firstly let´s start on a positive note,the pool is clean,the apartments are more than ample for what you need,the staff are helpful and the entertainer Liann is first class without whom this place would be a very dull resort!!
Secondly, the food is abysmal,same from week to week,breakfast is ok,lunch bad and then evening meal is dire to say the least!! After paying for all inclusive we had to shell out more money to go out and eat as it was so dire.Fruit is far from fresh and think the bananas were there longer than me!!All the food tastes the same..very salty,greasy and so uninspiring.No air conditioning in the rooms makes it very uncomfortable to sleep and yet again you have to shell out more money for a fan and also for a safety deposit box..all inclusive??Not what the brochure says for this hotel.
The location is great and everything within walking distance.
Entertainment is a big let down,so dull and the same shows every week and when you have been here for 2 weeks you know what is coming.Inhouse entertaiment with Liann is first class and can´t fault her at all and she makes the entertaiment she provides first class.,her interaction is great and we thoroughly enjoyed meeting her.
Would i recommend this hotel to anyone?? Well if you go self catering then yes but do not go all inclusive,made to feel like a second class citizen as certain cocktails are free but they come in plastic glasses but if you were to buy one they come in proper glasses with the garnishes as in the menu!!
I wouldn´t come back here to this hotel after this expericence.
- Also Known As:
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Hotel
- Compostela Beach Hotel Ii
- Compostela Beach Hotel
- Compostela Beach Golf Club Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Compostela Beach Golf Club is a complex of low rise apartments situated on the northern perimeter of the Las Americas Golf Course. Within a short distance from the complex a variety of restaurants, shops, supermarkets can be found as well as the Club House of the Golf Course. The Las Vistas Beach is only 800 m away. Without doubt the complex is perfect for golf lovers, families or any clients wishing to spend their holidays in a tranquil and familiar environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Compostela Beach Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.