A friend and I stayed here after a shopathon at the outlet mall. The bed was definitely more comfortable than some much nicer hotels I've stayed in. The room was clean and nice and big for 2 people, although the bathroom was a little cramped in comparison. Nice sized fridge and counter area in the room. The hotel breakfast was mainly just pastries and cereal and I was a bit dissapointed after I had read reviews raving about breakfast. Plus, by the time we went down (About 9 so not absurdly late or anything) they were out of coffee, did not restock it, and didn't have any Diet Coke (my caffeine of choice.) The hotel is tucked back in a row of hotels at the intersection and we both kept accidently missing the turn, but maybe because we aren't familiar with the area. I would definitely stay here again, but just make other breakfast plans.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express San Marcos Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- Holiday Inn San Marcos
- San Marcos Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Marcos Hotel & Suites is the perfect hotel for business or pleasure. Located just off IH35, halfway between Austin and San Antonio. Three miles to downtown and Texas State University. Four miles to Prime and Tanger outlet malls. The hotel has 106 excellent rooms featuring two queens, kings and suites. Friendly staff dedicated to customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your San Marcos Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.