Perfectly situated between Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks, this is the place to stay for couples, families or the lone traveler. Numerous individual private cabins situated around the couple's 17 or so acres. A quick drive to town, an hour to Bryce and only 20 minutes from Zion. We stayed in December just before they closed for the season so it was only us. The Juniper Cabin we stayed in sits just off the road, but we didn't hear a thing. The room was warm and quaint. We couldn't figure out the TV, but luckily the room was equipped with a checker and backgammon board.
Breakfast is something to write home about. I thought it might be light since it was just us that morning, but they went all out and it was to die for!! Homemade dutch baby, eggs, bacon, toast, potatoes, you name it! It was fantastic and the views are a great way to start the day.
- Also Known As:
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Hotel
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Hotel Mount Carmel
- Arrowhead Country Inn And Cabins
- Country Inn Mount Carmel
- Mount Carmel Country Inn
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Mount Carmel, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is the perfect BASECAMP between 3 National Parks!! We are only 15 minutes to the East Gate of the spectacular Zion National Park, and 1 hour to Bryce Canyon National Park and 1 1/2 hours to the pristine Grand Canyon North Rim. Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is a charming, intimate and romantic Bed and Breakfast in Southern Utah on Scenic Highway 89, across the street from the historic Home Studio of western artist Maynard Dixon. ***A great big full Country Buffet Breakfast is included in the price of your stay ~ Enjoy! ... more less