We were fortunate to have been upgraded to the two bedroom suite this week, and it was absolutely beautiful! It has a kitchen, dining area, living room, gas fireplace, a total of 3 flat screened TVs...It was more like an apartment than a hotel.
The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast was perfect for our needs.
Unfortunately, the AC in one bedroom was SO LOUD it sounded like we were seated over the wing of a jet plane! My son had a difficult time sleeping as the AC kicked on. In addition, I tried to make a phone call back home, so I went out to the beautiful patio to chat. Once the AC kicked on, I had to go inside as the "jet plane" noise was so loud on the patio since that's where the AC unit was! The noise could be heard in the other bedroom as the two bedrooms and common living area all have sliding doors to the patio.
The hotel is conviently located at rt 15, and a very short drive to restaurants in St. George...Brick Oven was suggested and fabulous! The front desk clerk even gave us a 10% off coupon.
Except fot the loud AC noise, this is I great hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Washington
- Holiday Inn Express Washington
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Washington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Washington, Utah, is the Gateway to Zion National Park and other southern Utah destinations. Our hotel, located in North Saint George, is in a unique location sitting among beautiful views of Red Rock Mountains, Desert Bluffs, and an array of landscape colors. Travelers benefit from our close proximity to many national and state parks, including Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Sand Hollow State Park and Grand Canyon National Park North Rim. Your family is sure to enjoy exploring Zion National Park, located just 30 miles from our St. George area hotel. The park offers winding hiking trails with rare geological formations. Snow Canyon State Park, a favorite rock climbing spot for locals, is also located just 20 minutes from the hotel. If shopping is your preference, visit the Zion Factory Stores, an outlet mall with 30 brand name shops and restaurants. And golfers can tee off at 1 of 12 St. George area golf courses within 10 miles. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Washington, Utah, also offers business travelers ideal amenities such as spacious meeting rooms, catering services, large work desks and free high-speed, wireless Internet. Corporate travelers will appreciate our close proximity to local businesses such as Wal-Mart Distribution Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center and Dixie State College. All travelers will enjoy a free hot breakfast, served each morning in our spacious 'Great Room,' which features such as an upscale lodge-style lobby with Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired decor and eco-friendly bamboo flooring. Guests can also relax in our outdoor heated pool and whirlpool hot-tub, or maintain their exercise routine with our 24-hour Fitness Center. All this, and more, is available at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Washington, Utah. Safe travels, and we hope to see you soon in southern Utah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.