I was a little sceptical staying at a place with the words "motor inn" in it, but I was not disappointed. The woman who checked me in was very nice & helpful. Our room was pretty spacious, the bathroom was remodled with granite counter. The bed was extremly comfortable. There was no noise out side. There is a bowling alley across the street (we didn't visit). There is no flat screen tv, but is that a priority. They have a free continental breakfast with such items as OJ, cranberry juice, coffee, milk, cereal, pastrys, yougurt, apples, bananas, toast, english muffins. It was nice. I am glad we stayed here & if we were ever in the area again, we would definitly come back. They have a fridge & microwave in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus New Englander Motor Hotel
- Best Western Plus New Englander Motor Hotel Bennington
- Best Western Bennington
- Bennington Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Bennington, Vermont hotel provides convenient access to Bennington College and several local ski resorts. Discover the beauty and serenity of southern Vermont while staying at the Best Western New England Motor Inn. This Bennington hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers as it offers convenient access to a variety of corporate locations as well as local attractions including Bennington College, Southwest Vermont Medical Center and the Bennington Monument. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS New Englander Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.