We stayed in Cabin #3 recently- extremely clean, inviting, and comfortable. We brought our dog (and forgot his leash), the owner was more than willing to lend us one of his dog's leashes for the weekend. The cabin was quiet and close to everything we needed- they even give you a coupon book that can be used towards Ben&Jerry's, Cabot, free cider donuts, etc. We went on a winter hike in the area and one of the best parts about after the hike was being able to take a hot shower with great water pressure :) If we end up staying in this area again we plan to stay here & will definitely recommend it to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Hotel
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Hotel Waterbury Center
- Stowe Cabins In The Woods Vermont/Waterbury Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by 200 acres of forest and field for hiking, snowshoeing, and more, Stowe Cabins in the Woods is the perfect choice for the couple who wants to get away to a special spot in the woods that they can call their own. Family friendly and pet friendly too, Stowe Cabins in the Woods is the unique and affordable choice for the whole family seeking accommodations outside the confines of a hotel, motel, inn, or B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Stowe Cabins in the Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.