Everything about this hotel was outstanding. We previously stayed in a Residence Inn after suffering some storm damage and they were very helpful and accommodating. We decided to vacation at Virginia Beach and found this to to reasonably priced and not too far from the activities we wanted to do (about 20 minutes to the beach, and 15-20 minutes to the inlet that we went crabbing at). Because this is an extended stay hotel, it features a kitchenette and dining area, as well as very comfortable beds and a nice living room. They offer a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning, and on some weeknights they host a "guest social" with a light meal provided. In addition to the standard amenities, everyone we encountered who worked there went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Because we were traveling with the family cat, we declined to have daily housekeeping service but when we needed anything-towels, toilet paper, even the use of a vacuum cleaner-they were right there with it. One of the desk staff even went out of her way to get directions to a site that would be great for crabbing when my husband mentioned he wanted to take the kids to do this. Overall, the employees were wonderful, the room was great, and it's overall proximity to area attractions was perfect. Located on hotel row, there are numerous restaurants, convenience stores, and shopping centers which made the location that much better. I really don't have anything negative to say at all about it; when Hurricane Irene hit, we watched the news with concern because in our 9 day stay we had come to love the area and the hotel's employees. We will be going back next year; Virginia Beach has become our preferred vacation spot, and the Greenbrier Residence in our preferred place to stay. Family friendly, pet friendly, and budget friendly; you can't go wrong staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier Hotel
- Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
- Residence Inn Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier is your perfect choice for a vacation in Hampton Roads. Centrally located to Norfolk, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach. This Chesapeake hotel has 1 and 2 bedroom suites available for short or long term stays fully equipped with kitchens and utensils. Complimentary parking, wireless internet and shuttle service in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.