We stayed at Staybridge Suites Chesapeake, VA to break up our trip up the east coast on the way to Washington DC. We had lived in the Hampton Roads area previously, so we knew the lay of the land and that this hotel was close enough (in Chesapeake) to everything we wanted to get done and see.
-10/15 minutes to downtown Norfolk
-15/20 minutes to Virginia Beachfront
-Very close to entertainment, malls, food, and necessities
-Hotel overall was very clean. You could tell it was fairly new and has been kept up with well.
-Staff was very friendly on check-in and throughout our stay. Had a few occasions to ask for towels in the pool or bathrooms, and they were very accommodating, even late at night.
-Room was very large...as are all the Staybridge Suites we have stayed at. Large living area, fully stocked kitchen (no oven), and bedroom with 2 queen size beds.
-Beds were comfortable...not 4 seasons level, but we did not expect that. Made for a couple great nights' sleep. Plenty of pillows, and were also comfortable.
-No great views from windows, but that is to be expected in this area of Hampton Roads
-Breakfast was included and was great. Fully stocked buffet including sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, grits, waffles, fruit, yogurt, coffee, juices, etc...
-Indoor heated pool was a big plus for the kids. Open until 10 pm est. Well kept and clean. Missing towels one night, but not a big deal at all.
Overall a great stay, and why we always choose Staybridge for a couple nights as a "stopping over hotel" on a longer trip. Will certainly stay with them again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Staybridge Suites Chesapeake Hotel
- Chesapeake Staybridge Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chesapeake, VA Hotel Offers Guests an Outstanding Extended Stay Experience. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Extended Stay Hotel Chesapeake - Hampton Roads Area, VA. The Staybridge Chesapeake hotel is a member of Priority Club Rewards & the IHG family of brands which includes InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn & Candlewood Suites hotels. Specializing in the extended stay experience, the Staybridge Suites hotel is a perfect hotel for government (per diem), project teams, training, relocation, temporary & corporate housing. The Staybridge Suites is centrally located at exit 289A off I-64 near I-264, & I-664; minutes from Portsmouth, Hampton, Norfolk, Suffolk & Virginia Beach business & real estate districts. Our location offers near access to Norfolk Airport ORF, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, SAIC, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, JFCOM, US Coast Guard & the Norfolk Naval Shipyard.The Staybridge Suites offers apartment-style suites with the conveniences of home to meet extended stay or short term hotel needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers studio, one-bedroom & two-bedroom apartment-style suites featuring fully equipped kitchens, spacious living and work areas, TVs with DVD players, free wired and wireless Internet access. Other features include a free hot breakfast buffet, business center, free self-laundry facilities, a fitness center, BBQ grills & Sundowner Receptions (Tuesday - Thursday). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chesapeake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.