My family (wife and baby daughter) stayed at Keswick for a wedding that was being held there and it was a wonderful weekend. Our room was immaculate and elegantly appointed. The bathroom was palatial. And the staff truly bent over backwards to make our stay as enjoyable and convenient as possible. My only regret is that because we were there for a wedding, we did not have much of an opportunity to enjoy all that Keswick has to offer. We look forward to returning at some point to try Fossetts, golf, and several other amenities.
That said, the wedding was great too, so if you're looking for a place to get married, you can do a lot worse than the Keswick.
- Also Known As:
- Keswick Hall Hotel
- Keswick Hall Hotel Keswick
- Hall At Monticello Charlottesville Keswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Keswick Hall, a grand Italianate villa surrounded by a breathtaking 600 acre estate. Nestled in the rolling hills of Virginia's hunt country, bordering Charlottesville and the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains, is a location best described by Mr Thomas Jefferson as "The Eden of the United States." With 48 unique and elegantly appointed guest rooms, relaxing spacious lounging areas with wood burning fireplaces, expansive terraces sharing unparalleled views, an abundance of sporting activities available, award-winning cuisine; makes this luxurious and inviting mansion truly the ultimate home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Keswick Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.