What a lovely hotel! This was our 3rd time and it will not be our last, in fact we met many people who have been back time and time again which says it all really.
* Clean and wonderfully well maintained, although maybe dated design?
* Helpful, friendly staff in all areas of the hotel.
* Outstanding range and quality of food - better than any all inclusive hotels we have stayed at before. The gala dinner night has to be seen to be believed.
* The bar area no longer has the 'smoking zone' so inside the hotel is completely smoke free
* Excellent range of drinks on the AI deal, San Miguel on draught, known brands for the spirits, very enjoyable Cava and Sangria, good range of cocktails.
* Very close to the shopping area
* Close to the lovely beach
* Both on and off street parking for our hire car
Maybe negatives for others - but not us!
* The entertainment has improved - the Flamenco night was very enjoyable - but it is geared mostly for the older guest.
* House wine is a 10deg local, okay but not good.
* No smoking inside means plenty of smokers outside on the sun terrace
* Slightly more Brits and more younger people here this year than previously but still mostly older German clients. Lovely, friendly people but if you're looking for young Brits rather than young at heart Europeans this hotel may not be for you.
“Top Tips: Bike hire available at the hotel and locally from 4 euros a day
Great deals on Majorcan pearls and leather goods in the local shops
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Said Hotel Cala Millor
- Hipotels Said Cala Millor
- Hipotels Said Hotel
- Hotel Said
- Hipotels Said Cala Millor, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hipotels Said reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.