This was the first tome my partner and I had visited the island so we knew nothing about it.
The staff were immediately very helpful and thankfully everyone spoke very good English.
The room was basic but airy and clean, the room was cleaned 6 out of the 7 days we were there. Enough cooking utensils,a hob and a microwave for self catering. Could have done without the rooster wake up call but it's a lovely little apartment away from the main hub so was otherwise mostly quiet and peaceful.
The pool was VERY cold and a bit small but since it was out of season it wasn't an issue for us.
The food on site was cooked to order and was a nice variety but mostly things you would eat at home and not much of the local quisine and was a good price.
There were a few groups of people that were clearly regulars and they turned out to be very friendly and knowledgable about the area which was helpful.
The on site shop was also a god send!
The evening entertainment was a bit samey but it's not too far to the bars on the beach and there were a few 'discos' dotted about.
It was a nice stroll down the slight decline/hill, through the shops to the lovely wide sandy beach with plenty of beds and mostly calm blue seas.
Most of the shops were selling the same sort of thing at varying prices, the usual touristy gift ideas.
All in all it was a lovely break. Clean apartment, good value for money, quietish location and helpful staff. I'm already planning a return trip!
- Also Known As:
- Cristina Apartments Hotel
- Cristina Apartments Cala Millor
- Cristina Apartments Hotel Cala Millor
- Cristina Apartments Cala Millor, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cristina Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.