Myself and my partner (34 and 41 yrs) stayed in this hotel for 4 nights 25th-29th Oct. We have stayed in many 4* hotels and were very impressed with this one. I could write a page full, but you will be bored by the end so...........
Clean comfortable rooms
Excellent location (take your fishing rod as it's right next to a river)
Quiet nights sleep
Lovely food.....excellent choice and all high quality
Even all inclusive branded drinks at the bar!
We had a lovely stay here and will definitely be visiting again.
PS Go Karting is a must as it's only 2 mins down the road!!!!!! (Biggest track in Majorca)
- Also Known As:
- Exagon Park Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Iberostar Ca n Picafort
- Iberostar Hotel Exagon Park
- Exagon Park Ca'n Picafort, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, 1 km to the centre of cán Picafort. Cosy atmosphere. Extensive gardens. Set in a pine grove. Golf driving range with golf school. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Exagon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.