We stayed here from the 12th to the 26 of August All-inclusive. What I liked was the fact that there was NO mad scramble for sunbeds.In fact you could get a bed at 11am but you would not beside the pool.Food was first Class.Dining was relaxed and never rushed as posted by a fellow reviewer.Staff were very friendly and polite.€50 a day for adult and €25 for kids to go all-inclusive.Less than 10 min straight walk to beach.Slight uphill walk on return but nothing excessive.Majority of guests were German and they have high Standards so thats what you get here.Only negative point was Kids Club was badly staffed with only 2 adults looking after a lot of kids. Having spoken to other guests who were repeat visitors some felt the entertainment was not as good as previous years.All entertainment is finished by 10.30 so don't expect wild nights and noisy guests.So overall,I couldn't fault the place and if you asked me would I go back....the answer would have to be Yes !!!!.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Mallorca Hotel
- Viva Mallorca Hotel Ca`n Picafort
- Viva Mallorca Aparthotel Hotel
- Viva Mallorca Ca'n Picafort, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Mallorca & SPA is the ideal solution for families and couples looking for a first-class holiday in the north of the island. This Aparthotel in Can Picafort has it all: modern facilities designed to offer maximum comfort; a fully equipped and refurbished Spa with sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, indoor pool, aromatic showers and Scottish showers, a pebble pool and a massage service; large gardens and sun terrace with a general pool, a children’s pool with games and a Pirate Boat, and an exclusive chill-out pool with Balinese sunbeds; spectacular, spacious rooms with every amenity; buffet style and "a la carte" restaurants where you can enjoy the most varied and succulent cuisine. Above all, in Viva Mallorca & SPA guests are guaranteed top-notch service and a program of activities to suit the holidays of the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Viva Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.