Just returned today from a 4 night stay with my mum and daughter. Really good complex with great staff. Reception staff were very helpful (particularly Ramon) and entertainment staff were great (particularly Louisa). I had read the reviews on here so I was aware of the situation re kettle/toaster/tv remote, although there is no information in the room regarding this so you do have to ask at reception if you have a query about anything at all. But boiling a pan of water wasn't an issue even for a tea-belly like me, I did hire the tv remote as the weather was a bit dodgy so we did spend a bit of time in the apartment, however the only English speaking channels were World news services.
Cala Egos has a small centre with several restaurants and shops although many of the these were closed as this was still early in the season, there is a road train that runs every hour to Cala d'or which was reasonably priced, if a little bumpy! Cala d'or is much larger and busier and is a 20-25min walk away, personally I preferred Cala Egos which was great for our short break.
The apartment was clean & spacious, lovely bathroom, nice big bedroom and a spacious balcony with table & chairs & 2 sunloungers. Air con/heating (unfortunately we needed the heating this week, it wasn't great but it took the chill off!) Kitchen was adequate, 2 ring hob/ microwave/fridge - bare minimum pans etc though! There's also a hairdryer in the apartment but the type where you have to keep the button pressed in or it goes off!
Plenty to do, 5 pools, tennis court, table tennis/snooker, organised activities all day long, evening entertainment if you wanted it. Large supermarket 'Eroski' just around the corner.
Only issue was that I had requested an apartment on a higher floor but on arrival we were allocated ground floor, this was quickly resolved though and we were given an apartment on the 2nd floor which was great.
Would definitely return to this complex and would recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Club Martha`s Aparthotel Hotel
- Club Martha`s Aparthotel Hotel Cala d`Or
- Hotel Marthas Aparthotel
- Resort Marthas Aparthotel
- Club Marthas Cala Dor
- Club Martha's Aparthotel Cala D'Or, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel complex, totally renovated in 2008, located in Cala d’Or (Majorca), 300 metres from the beach. Complex with 3 open air swimming pools, surrounded by landscaped areas and especially suitable for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Club Martha's Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.