Have just returned from a week at the Cala Esmeralda. Feel thoroughly chilled and relaxed as we did absolutely nothing except lie by the pool and read. The whole place was spotlessly clean, the staff were wonderful (and they all appear to get on with each other - lots of smiles). We asked to change our room which was done with no fuss and we ended up with a sea view.
The food was of a higher standard than is normally found in resort hotels and there was lots of choice. There are 2 pools, one overlooking the sea which was the busiest, but the one in the hotel itself was extremely peaceful - people even swam quietly!
The customers tended to be more middle aged than young, but it was September. Perfect hotel for relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Esmeralda Hotel Cala d`Or
- Inturotel Cala Esmeralda d Or
- Inturotel Cala Esmeralda Hotel
- Cala Esmeralda
- Inturotel Cala Esmeralda Cala D'Or, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and comfortable "adults only" Hotel surrounded by Mediterranean gardens in front of the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. It is located a short distance away from the centre of Cala d’Or, Mallorca’s beautiful East-coast resort distinguished by its Ibiza style architecture.The Hotel offers 152 rooms facing the sea or beautiful gardens. Between the facilities the hotel features 24 hours reception, free Wifi in lobby, buffet style restaurant, lounge bar, snack bar, freshwater outdoor pool and a second one with lagoon-style with an impressive beachfront setting, both surrounded by spacious sun terraces. A hard tennis court, a playground and a conference room are also available. Daily doctor’s visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Inturotel Cala Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.