Stayed 2 weeks- family of 5. Great points- many- site layout, peaceful, staff friendly, food, beach, location. Not so good- well, considering the cost, very little did not come up to expectation. Rooms hot with creaky fan, but we rather liked the quaintness.
Just a perfect holiday. Thanks to all at the site, we had a great time. As for the few negative reviews, I really think they had the wrong expectations and selected the wrong holiday. Maybe they will do better next time.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Tropicana Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Tropicana Majorca/Calas De Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Cala Domingos beach. Sun loungers and parasols on the beach (additional charge; from approximately mid-May onwards). Main building situated in a redesigned old mill. Guest rooms in 1 and 2-storey buildings, surrounded by a 100,000 m2 garden. 2 km from Calas de Mallorca. 2 km from a shopping centre. 70 km from the airport. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.