We stayed at the lunamar for 5 nights, I was a bit worried about staying here cause we had only paid £114.00 for the 5 nights, so i really didnt want to expect too much. I was really surprised at how good the apartments were for the price. Our room was very clean and fresh looking. the maid service came everyday to change the towels and sheets apart from one while we were there. It is very close to everything, just out the security back gate and you have all the shops, restuarants and the beach. less than 5 minute walk you have the lively magaluf town. a supermarket just across the rd at the front of the apartments. The pool was spotless. The reception staff were helpful when asked for directions etc, I cant say they were overly friendly but that doesnt bother me cause we didnt need to have anything to do with them. Just be careful if you need to use the computers, you cannot top up the time while you are using them, the money you put in at the start is the time you will get until it has ran out, so if you are in the middle of sending emails or anything it just cuts off without warning when the time is done, I tried to top up as i knew i was runnung out of time, but it shut the computer off and started the time from the start again!!!! We went to a wee snack bar called the orion snack bar, it is out the back gate cross the road and is about 100 yards on the left hand side, breakfast was very nice here so we just returned here a few times. Perfume here was very very expensive so I wouldnt plan to buy any, 79 euros for a bottle of jean paul!!! suncream and aftersun was also quite expensive cheaper to buy at home.
again we couldnt fault these apartments for what we paid, I stayed in a 4* hotel complex in turkey and the room was not as good as the one we got at the sol lunamar. but if you get here for a wee cheapie break i would definately recommend here.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel
- Sol Lunamar
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lunamar aparthotel is located in Palmanova, on the southwestern coast of Majorca. Privileged sea-side location less than 50 m from the Mediterranean sea and right in the city centre of Palmanova. 4 km from reknown Puerto Portals and the Casino Paladium, and very close to the sports facilities in Magalluf. Surrounded by various golf courses within 2 to 20 km distance, in an area ideal for R + R. 13 km from Palma and 24 km from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sol Lunamar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.