Just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel and wish we had booked 2 weeks . The rooms are the best we have stayed in anywhere with 2 four foot beds and a bed settee which was great for lounging on . The bathroom was spotless with toilet and bidet and a full width walk-in shower . The food was excellent and varied and there was a choice of 3 other restaurants which could be booked for a change , however we were very happy to use the main dining room during our stay . The staff were very friendly and helpful and obviously enjoyed working there . Even one of our Thomson reps said how pleased she was to be based at this hotel . The hotel is part of a group of 3 any of which you could use the facilities and we found the Badia well worth a visit in the evening for a change of entertainment . All the rooms have a pleasant outlook a sthere are 2 pool areas and any not overlooking these looked out over lawns or the entrance area which was quiet as no cars are parked here . On the last night we were invited by the manager to a gourmet meal prepared by a Michelin starred chef which is a small private restaurant above the hotel dining room . Salmon mousse with anchovies / suckling pig with orange sauce and free wine it was very impressive but just a taster of a full gourmet experience that anyone can book . I would defy anyone not to enjoy a stay at this hotel and cannot wait to return possibly later this year .
- Also Known As:
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel And Spa
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel
- Sa Coma Playa
- Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Protur Sa Coma Playa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.