We visited this hotel back in 2009 and had to return again this year, 23rd May - 2nd June
The hotel room was good and in a fantastic location right near the pool bar and pool. It fit 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant no problem.
The Thomas Cook entertainment team were very good at keeping the kids entertained although it started at 10am, via a loud microphone which was a bit too early in my opinion.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Especially one of the waiters in the restaurant who played ner ner ne ner ner with my baby and was very nice. (can't remember his name older guy)
The kids club was great, it was run by Thomas Cook and the only downside was that if you hadn't booked with Thomas Cook it cost you 5 euros per child per session, and with 2 children and 3 sessions per day it could have soon added up. The hotel was advertised with a hotel run kids club so we were a bit disappointed.
The food. Well it was okay. only luke warm at first. But I think they must have had a problem because once we mentioned it it was a lot hotter. It was basic but there was usually something you liked. Even my husband who is very fussy, and lived off cheese and onion sandwiches and soup until they changed the menu.
Personally I think breakfast should be served until 10:30 as 10am is a bit of a rush.
All in all a fantastic holiday had. would we return? yes but will try somewhere else next time.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Village Corralejo
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura
- Oasis Village Hotel Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Village
- Fuerteventura Oasis Village
- Oasis Village Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Oasis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.