In this case, I booked two nights in a 4* hotel, expecting things to be at least reasonable. Not quite. The duty manager advised using the service lift towards the rear as the first one was worse than, "if we hoisted you up with a rope!". Corridors, room door, we'll be charitable and say they are "worn". The mattress s like that from a 50s caravan ( which chain have the deal with Sealy?). TV would look good on the antiques roadshow as a probable modern antique, the remote fell apart in my hand, whilst the trouser press is at a 60' angle on the wall. Internet, £9 for 24 useable hours, and it's struggling to download emails, poor. 4*. Maybe by the book, but not by the practicality or expectation it isn't. Not staying again.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel Rochdale
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel And Spa Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in it's own beautiful grounds, the Mercure Norton Grange Hotel and Spa caters for the needs of each individual. Leisure facilities and car parking are complimentary to all of our guests. Please check with the hotel for dining availability as our restaurant can be closed at weekends for private functions. Please also note that child pool times apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.