I was appalled by the service. I have never been treated so rudely in my entire life. I don’t think the manager or her daughter understand the meaning of courtesy. Under no circumstances should a customer be told to “shut up”. Just because the motel is trash doesn’t mean the people who stay there should be treated like it. I was disgusted by the state of our room. Not only was there no lock on the door but there was a hole in the frame big enough to see outside. Multiple lights were broken and the lampshades were cracked and filthy. I was charged for parking even though the sign read free to paying customers. I was disgusted with the service and stunned that it was Travelocity and AAA approved.
- Also Known As:
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Inn Motel And Efficiency Hotel
- Sundial Motel Virginia Beach
- Sundial Hotel Virginia Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sundial Inn Motel and Efficiency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.