This was not the best Westin I've stayed at but in Virginia Beach this is a stand out hotel amidst some very mediocre and sub par properties. We arrived here in the middle of the night (coming from the Founder's Inn -- see other review) and we were so thrilled to be here that the hotel and room deficiencies didn't register. The woman who checked us in was extremely congenial -- even at that time of night. You know what to expect with a Westin and that's exactly what we got. I also liked the location. There are a lot of restaurants and shops nearby in the "town center" -- it was like a little village (think nicely designed strip mall not medieval village). If I return to Virginia Beach, I would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Hotel
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Hotel Virginia Beach
- Westin Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 236 beautifully appointed rooms include Deluxe Rooms and Suites as well as a private Executive Club floor. Able to host gatherings from 20-500; committed to sustainability and eco-friendly practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Westin Virginia Beach Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.