We booked the Westin back in August and since then there were mixed reviews posted on Trip Advisor that had me worried if we had made the right choice. Upon arriving, I knew we had. Beautiful hotel. No problems checking in and room was large, very well appointed and clean. No problems except for housekeeping - they always left us one towel short and there were 4 of us (2 adults, 2 kids). Easily rectified with a phone call to the front desk. Convenient, free garage parking, plenty of restaurants nearby within walking distance if you don't want to eat at the hotel restaurant. My parents also stayed there and were charged for 1 day of valet parking ($24 per day), which they did not use. Call to front desk corrected the issue. I would look bill over thoroughly prior to departure.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Hotel
- Westin Virginia Beach Town Hotel Virginia Beach
- Westin Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 236 beautifully appointed rooms include Deluxe Rooms and Suites as well as a private Executive Club floor. Able to host gatherings from 20-500; committed to sustainability and eco-friendly practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Westin Virginia Beach Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.