My husband and I stayed here for two nights in April 2012. We paid $85 (+tax) per night for the one-bedroom suite. The room is amazing. We loved the fireplace, make-up table, rain-water shower head in the ceiling, and cozy feel. We did not love the exceptionally small elevator and luggage cart. There is also an issue with hot water on the cold side in every faucet (kitchen, bathroom, shower) when a knob is turned the wrong way on the jacuzzi. Overall, we really liked it and would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.