The hotel's location is great because it is on Richmond Road with all the restaurants and the outlets and the historic area are close by. We always enjoy the Food for Thought restaurant across the street.
It was a typical Hilton Garden Inn. The free cookies at check-in are always wonderful. The front desk was nothing special. I didn't really find them friendly like the other Hiltons I have stayed at.
The beds are usually always comfortable at the Hiltons and that is one reason I like them. I also like the refrigerators in the room.
The breakfast here was just okay. The service was wonderful by the lady hosts, but I thought the food could have been better. The french toast didn't have any taste and the potatoes (the ones left) were bland too. The omelet we had was decent. The biscuits were old and/or overcooked and you couldn't eat them.
The prices are a little high for the weekend compared to some of the other similar places nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests traveling to Williamsburg for leisure can enjoy our hotel's close proximity to a range of exciting area attractions. At the Hilton Garden Inn hotel guests will find everything required for a comfortable and memorable stay. One King or two Double Beds Large work desk with ergonomic chair Microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker Iron, ironing board and hairdryer Complimentary high-speed, wireless Internet access ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.