We spent one night here and found it to be very quite and clean. Room had pretty much everything one would need to be comfortable. Free self laundry was available as well as fitness centre, swimming pool and little mini golf course. The building itself was a maize and it was very difficult to find places though. I guess it is okay once you figure it out. One thing that I didn't like was that in order to get into the swimming pool, which is indoor, you actually have to go out and walk through an open roof corridor and then enter into the swimming pool, which i think was pretty bizzare. second option was to go into the pool through the cafeteria where people were eating and that's what we ended up doing because i didn't want my 4 year old to get sick.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett Hotel Mukilteo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Staybridge Suites, our guests thrive on being themselves. Maybe they're inspired by our warm residential surroundings. Or by our remarkable staff, who create a unique spirit of friendship and family. After all, when you're going to be away from home for awhile, you want a place where you feel you can truly belong. And get comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.