Their website says that all rooms have been recently renovated...except the one we were given. Yuck! Hairs in the bathroom, brown "something" on the wall by the bed, years of dust and dirt in the corners, wobbly deck railing, furniture falling apart, and the tv was so old it does not meet the current ADA requirements for deaf and hard of hearing customers (no closed captions). When we complained (very politely, I might add) in the office and said we had read on their website that all the rooms were remodeled, the worker said, "I wish it didn't say that."
Even if you get into one of their renovated rooms, don't stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel
- Tides Hotel Port Townsend
- Tides Motel Port Townsend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by. Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.