My granddaughter and I spent the long weekend here. I asked for a quiet room on the top floor and that is what I got for the most part. The only noise came from the neighbour having a shower which was surprisingly loud. I appreciated the weekend price. When I tried to come down a day earlier, the price would have jumped by $60 because, I was told, the computer was not set up for the weekend price even though it was a Rememberance or Veteren's Day the next day. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I liked the location as it had lots of services nearby and the 520 freeway, yet it was set back from the hustle and bustle.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Style hotel located just minutes from Microsoft, Redmond Town Center and Bellevue businesses. Complimentary high-speed internet, complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, complimentary parking all make this an ideal spot for your Eastside visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.