Nice. Average HI Express. A little expensive. Near walking distance to restaurants. (Ruby Tuesday was great.) Breakfast was ok, as expected. Room was clean and quiet. A long way from the stadium. We probably wouldn't stay here again when going to a game. Any other reason it might be ok. Nice and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Morgantown Hotel Morgantown
- Holiday Inn Express Morgantown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Morgantown
- Morgantown Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Morgantown. We are a 68 room hotel that features many amenities such as a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool, spa and exercise facility along with meeting space for 40 classroom style or 60 theatre style. All rooms are accessed through interior corridors and feature a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, two-line speakerphone with data port, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and free high speed wireless Internet access. An elevator is available for access on upper floors. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel is conveniently located on I-68, exit 7 (Peirpont Rd/Airport) or from I-79, Exit 148 (I-68 East/Cumberland), exit 7 (Peirpont Rd/Airport). Stay with us and our friendly staff will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.