My husband and I enjoyed the Inn for only one night but it was one of the best we've ever had. The friendly Inn keepers greeted us with warmth and graciousness. Our room had a double hot tub, view of the lake, canopied bed and cozy fireplace. We ordered proseco from the wine list and spent an amazing and romantic night. The history of the place is fascinating and the authenticity of the decor very notable - decorated in country chic not kitch! Our wall facing the lake was exposed wood and concrete and revealed a fascinating bit of history. Can't say enough about the place.
- Also Known As:
- Blacksmith Inn On The Shore Hotel
- Blacksmith Inn On The Shore Hotel Baileys Harbor
- Blacksmith Inn On The Shore Baileys Harbor, WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awaken to the sound of waves lapping the shore. Linger over breakfast as the morning light glistens on the water. Kayak the harbor, bike to a lighthouse, stroll the village or just laze in your hammock. Fifteen deliciously private guest rooms each with in-room whirlpool, fireplace, private balcony, view of the harbor, satellite TV/DVD, ipod hook-up, wireless internet, complimentary use of bikes and kayaks and bottomless cookie jar. Romance & relaxation are yours in the heart of Door County. ... more less