I don't know if this is the case with all buildings in this lodge but the one we were in was dated and the stale musty old basement smell was overpowering. The price was OK but I would rather have paid more for a clean pleasant smelling room. The room we were in was not nearly as nice as the website photos made it look.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood Hotel Fish Creek
- Parkwood Hotel
- Parkwood Lodge Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkwood Lodge - Door County has all of the amenities and comforts that you expect at a price you will appreciate. Parkwood Lodge is conveniently located on the north end of Fish Creek, Wisconsin across from the popular Peninsula State Park property. Parkwood Lodge is situated on 10 acres and offers a variety of room types for travelers to Door County. There are affordbale lodge rooms with 2 double beds, king rooms, kitchenettes and even suites that have fireplaces. The hotel has a great indoor pool and whirlpool, there are charcoal grills, picnic areas and a bonfire pit. Parkwood Lodge is open May thru Oct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Parkwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.