I had originally made a reservation at a more "luxury hotel" but when I checked I found that I would have to pay a largish fee for the wifi. So my ire at doing so got the best of me and I booked into the Hampton Inn, Brookfield. Wow! Am I glad that I did. My room was charming, clean, great bed, and free wifi in the room. What I most appreciated was the personal and helpful staff, very attentive. And the free breakfast from 7-10am, coupled with free coffee,tea, and hot chocolate round the clock really made my stay even more enjoyable. Another perk is the ever-present apples and bananas for the taking when hunger strikes. I didn't have a chance to use the indoor pool, the exercise room, nor the spa (open after 10pm for adults only) but I am sure that I will when I return. PS , I don't advise eating at the Perkins across the parking lot. Not a happy experience for me.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest Hotel Milwaukee
- Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest Hotel
- Hampton Inn Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your next stay at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee-Northwest located only 3 miles from the Harley Davidson Tour Center. While here, shop at the Mayfair Mall, visit the zoo or tour the Pabst Brewery all within 8 miles of the hotel. All Hampton Inn guest rooms include free internet, free hot breakfast (or grab a On the Run breakfast bag), free hot tea and coffee in the lobby. Relax in our pool or whirlpool or use our fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.