WOW! What an unexpected surprise our days in the Hilo area were. The Inn at Kulanipia is a hidden gem! The views were spectacular and the staff are amazing. Breakfast was a highlight and Leah was so gracious and a wealth of knowledge. The beds were so inviting and the Harmony House was just that a perfect place to rebalance. Yes, it rained, but we knew that and planned for it so it never stopped us from enjoying the spectacular coast and many wonderful experiences that the coast has to offer. Don't miss this wonderful hideaway or this beautiful area of the Big Island.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering four suites with waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.