We stayed at Volcano Tree House for 2 nights while visiting Hawaii Volcanoes National Park recently and I can't say enough good things about this bed and breakfast. The location is spectacular, right in the middle of a fern forest, and our host, Kathy, couldn't have been nicer. The breakfasts were sumptuous and I enjoyed the option of sitting at a large table with other guests (though small tables are also available if you prefer that).
Rating Volcano Tree House as 5 stars is not at all difficult!
- Also Known As:
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hotel Volcano
- Guest Cottages At Volcano Tree House Hawaii
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Look out your window and see giant tree ferns (hapu'u) greeting your arrival, just inches from your eyes. Volcano Tree House was built among the trees to preserve Hawaii's spectacular native rainforest. Reach out and touch ohia trees from your deck as you listen to native songbirds. This is the place to come to get away from it all and reconnect with nature and your inner spirit. Choose from two studios and one suite, all with private entrances. ... more less