My wife and i spent 3 days here. We had a terrific stay. Patty and Bob were wonderful hosts, and full of helpful information. The breakfasts were healthy and terrific, and Bob is a coffee affecionado. Though checkout is in the AM and our room was occupied by the next set of guests, Patty and Bob did not hesitate to make the outdoor shower, and a set of towels, available to us in the early evening of our last day (we had a 10:00 pm return flight and crammed in a snorkeling adventure, a visit to the coffee plantation, another snorkeling adventure, and a beach hike), and also loaned us buggy boards for the day. And though it would be a long walk to the nice sandy beaches, the property is very well located, on a secluded street, but just a few blocks from an upscale mini-mall with nice shops and good eateries.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Hotel
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Hotel Koloa
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu b&b
- Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Bed And Breakfast Koloa, HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sunny Poipu, a short walk from breathtaking sand beaches, historic Koloa Landing, and wonderful dining and shopping venues, our authentic Hawaiian Plantation Home Bed and Breakfast offers easy access to the best of Kauai. Activities abound including surfing, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, golf, and much, much more. We provide spacious rooms with comfortable beds, private baths, lanais, delicious breakfasts featuring local fruits...and, of course, the romance of old Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Kauai Beach Inn - Poipu Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.