The title says it all. It's not the St. Regis or the Grand Hyatt, but for less than $200 per night it's pretty good!
The breakfast buffet got a little old, but i think it was only $10 when you add it on when reserving your room so it's hard to complain about that.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. This hotel features stylish vintage accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambience and is conveniently located close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and more. The hotel also offers complimentary airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, lounge, entertainment, 4 pools, 75-foot lava tube water slide, fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms and ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.