The noise from Kihei Road is constant 24 hours a day. Lulu's bar & grill can be seen directly out the bedroom windows and the amplified entertainment is easily heard. Our unit on the 5th floor had a barely-working air conditioner (so we didn't close the glass doors on the lanai facing the road), and only a ceiling fan in the bedroom. To avoid getting the room stuffy and hot, we had to keep all windows and lanai door open. Friday and Saturday nights are the worst.
- Also Known As:
- Island Surf Condominiums Hotel Kihei
- Island Surf Condominiums Hotel
- Island Surf Condominiums Maui/Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our retreat in paradise. We invite you to share our getaway in sunny, tropical southern Maui. Our newly-decorated condominiums have been furnished to provide you with every necessity to ensure your comfort. Whether your interests are golfing, snorkeling, kayaking, shopping or just pure escape, our ideally located condos will allow you to immerse yourself in all the beauty and splendor Maui has to offer without traveling long distances by car. ... more less