I honestly cannot write enough positive things about Lahaina's Last Resort. I had moved briefly to Honolulu, Hawaii and decided to ditch the apartment and begin backpacking the islands. After several weeks on the other islands and being exhausted from the not-so-nice hostels, Lahaina's Last Resort was a very welcomed refresher. The staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful, and Joe was a great guy to connect with and always there to help in any way he could. Beyond that, the travelers I met were also incredibly down to earth without being "ghetto" for lack of a better way to say it.
Only two blocks from Front Street it really cannot be beat! All shops, restaurants, and ferries for Whale watching or a quick day trip to Laniaii are minutes away. There is also Maui Grown Coffee just up the street, which if you're a coffee lover you have to stop in and enjoy a cup. If you're in West Maui and want a great place to stay, this is it!
It will be my choice of stay whenever I am back in Maui. Which hopefully, will be soon.
- Also Known As:
- Lahaina`s Last Hotel
- Lahaina`s Last Hotel Lahaina
- Lahaina's Last Resort Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNDAY- Tour day Makena Beach / Drum circleMONDAY- Tour dayTUESDAY- Mai Tai TuesdayWEDNESDAY- Tour dayTHURSDAY- Movie NightFRIDAY- Banana Pancake BreakfastSATURDAY- BBQ Night Clean, comfortable and secure, Lahaina's Last Resort offers;o 24-hour check-in, no curfew and no hassles. o Quiet hours 9-9 and are enforced. o Each room is decorated in vibrant colors and bright fabricso They are all air-conditioning with a microwave, a miniature fridge, and Linens. o We have two dorms (8 persons), two smaller dorms, and two private rooms. o The common bathroom / showers facility comprise two toilets, two sinks, and two showers; they are coed. o We have a common area, with a Hawaii style kitchen (outdoor), four burn stovetop, charcoal grill, a toaster oven, Microwave, and a soda dispenser in the garden area. o Laundry facilityo Free Wi-Fi. o Free parking o Foodland grocery is a three minute walk towards town. o MauiGrown Coffee Company is just up the hill o We are 4 miles from the celebrated Ka'anapali Beacho Staff at the resort can help plan and book excursions and tours. We offer a secure, clean, sleeping space at an affordable price: popular with business folk, backpackers, and budget vacationers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Lahaina's Last Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.