We spent a week at Kaanapali Shores hotel. The hotel room (room 425) was a 2 bedroom/2 bath condo type room. It was well appointed and had a beautiful garden with partial ocean view. My only complaints would be that the pool is nothing special... at all. It was basically a rectangle. Nothing special, nothing like you felt like you were at a resort. The beach house cafe was okay, the food is basic and the prices are a bit high. The happy hour was nice for drinks but they never had any hors d'oeuvre specials! The ocean was okay, the beach is small but we got to swim with 2 HUGE tortoises about 2 feet from shore!
All in all I would rate this hotel as a very good place for families but not the resort feel we were looking for.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Maui
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores Condominiums
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Condos
- Maui Aston Kaanapali Shores
- Maui Resortquest Kaanapali Shores
- Kaanapali Shores Hotel
- Aston Kaanapali Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachfront on Kaanapali Beach, this magnificent condominium resort combines spacious, well-appointed suites with hotel-caliber services. Amenities include complete kitchens, WiFi, activity desk and a year-round kids program, Camp Kaanapali. This self-contained property also boasts a beachfront restaurant and bar, fitness center and spa featuring an indoor/outdoor massage service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Aston Kaanapali Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.