We have stayed here 5 times now and just love it. Amazing well kept property. Two pools and two restaurants in the small and very quiet location. The Gazebo restaurant is amazing for breakfast and lunch but you need to line up early. The line gets big and will be that way until noon. If your at the resort wait until 7:30 when it opens...order take out and bring it back to your room...avoid the line. We did not eat at the other place. We have been staying in the A building the pat few years. It is ocean front with the most amazing view of Napili Bay. You do not see any other units so it feels like your by yourself. No air conditioning in any if the units but always a nice wind to keep you cool. Napili Bay is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Nice easy place to swim. It has great snorkeling and three turtles seem to call it home. One is so big...just amazing.
So a recap...great place to stay with great food, view and beach that is quiet....that's all I need.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Napili Shores
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Napili Shores
- Outrigger Napili Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Outrigger Napili Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.