I stayed at this hotel last year in April and absolutely loved everything about it! it was my first time on this side of the island. it is much more quiet and less hotels. at the time, the disney hotel was not yet finshed last year and there were only 2 other hotels on the whole side of the island. it was nice to have a lagoon for our hotel although i do wish it had waves like at a regular beach but we just went to waikiki one day and that problem was solved. the unit we stayed in was GORGEOUS! it was on the top floor and had 2 big bedrooms and 1 huge master suite. attached to the master suite was a huge beautiful bathroom with a big tub separate from the even bigger shower. there was also a small balcony outside of the master suite that was lovely. there was another nice bathroom near the other two rooms and one near the beautiful living room. the kitchen and living room were both beautiful and had a modern hawaaiin feel to it that was wonderful. the kitchen and living room had two huge sliding doors that opens up to a huge patio that over looked the ocean. the pools at this hotel are all great and all the beautiful plants and landscaping around it made it even better. there are outside BBQ's that anyone can use and chairs and tables where you can sit and eat dinner while you watch the sun set. everything about this hotel was perfect and i would go back in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort Hawaii/Oahu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the peace and tranquility of our Ko Olina Beach Villa. With four breathtaking lagoon beaches right outside our property and numerous beautifully landscaped pools and hot tubs on our grounds, as well as championship golf courses across the way you are sure to lose yourself in the relaxed sunshine of Ko Olina. Our suite features three bedrooms and three baths, Gourmet Kitchen designed by Chef Roy Yamaguchi, Flatscreen TV with Cable in every bedroom and in the living room, free wireless internet, large lanai with floor to ceiling sliding glass walls and top of the line Southeast Asian inspired furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.