We found this in one of the brochures you can get all over the place in the US which advertise discounts at many hotels and motels. We were looking for a couple of nights for a family of 3 to see the sites - Alcatraz, Cable Cars and the shopping. We picked the motel due to it's close location to many of the popular tourist areas in San Francisco, and nearby access to public transport. There is inclusive parking which many hotels charge extra for, and whilst it isn't a 5 star property, the rooms were large and clean with refrigerator, microwave and flat screen TV. The guy on reception was very helpful and told us of the quickest way to get to the many attractions - fisherman's wharf, the shopping areas of Union Square and Westfield, the bridge and suchlike. He also advised of areas (or actually the area) to steer clear of - Tenderloin, but everywhere else was safe and no problems were encountered. We also got a good deal on the room rate which as it was a weekend was higher than on the weekdays. We got a good breakfast from Pete's Diner next door - the blueberry pancakes were great - and the staff very friendly. There was a little bit of noise at night, but this is in a central area. All in all a good deal and would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Broadway Hotel
- Inn On Broadway Hotel San Francisco
- Broadway Manor Hotel
- Broadway Manor San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly and completely renovated, the Inn on Broadway welcomes you. Our customer service staff receives each guest with exceptional service and a pleasant smile. FREE PARKING is available for all of our guests. Our on-site restaurant offers a quick and delicious way to grab a bite to eat before exploring San Francisco's beauty. Located in a safe and convenient neighborhood of San Francisco, the Inn on Broadway is within walking distance of the legendary Cable Car route, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and our City's famous 'Crookedest Street'. The Inn on Broadway's spacious rooms include: Flat Screen TVs, In-room microwave & fridge, Modern and newly renovated rooms, In-room coffee and tea, FREE Hi-speed wireless Internet access, Expanded Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN100% Non-smoking rooms, Iron & ironing boards, Direct dial phones with dataport. The Inn on Broadway is a quality approved member of AAA and the San Francisco Convention and Visitor's Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.