-impecably clean rooms and lobby
-Great location to shops and restaurants/cafes and reasonable location to cable car transport.
- iron and ironing board in room
- free tea and coffee in the lobby
- room was surprisingly not as small as most of the reviews made it out to be.
- no hair dryer in room
SUMMARY, overall a fantastic choice if you are just after a nice simple hotel with most creature comforts. The staff were pleasant and friendly and all staff that we encountered spoke English (some reviews suggest that staff English was poor??!!) rooms were comfortable and cosy. Great budget hotel! Thanks for a wonderful stay
- Also Known As:
- Baldwin Hotel San Francisco
- Baldwin San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baldwin Hotel is a newly-renovated, charming European style hotel located beside one of San Francisco's landmarks, the Chinatown Dragon Gate. Situated in vibrant Union Square, we are an arm's length from fabulous shopping, exciting theater shows, and the world-famous cable cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Baldwin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.