Small, clean hotel with a great location. A bit old/worn out - but clean. Rooms small, but double bed big enough for two, nice madrass. Surprisingly quiet, so we slept well even with the window a bit open. We spent 4 nights in a double room on 7th floor. Very small room, with the bathroom sink in the room (a bit unusual) and a bathroom with shower and toilet. Continental breakfast, coffee/bread/searal/juice and milk.
We had a good stay, loved San Fransisco - and would stay in this hotel again due to the location.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- The Stratford Hotel
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities.Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with over 80 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.