Week end with friends in SFO.
Great location, across from the Ferry building. Handy for eating and the market.Bart is at your door step so very easy access from the airport.California cable car line also at your door to get around town.
Hotel is large with huge atrium, fast elevators to clean comfortable rooms.Gym on site is very nice loads of cardio equipment , but no pool/sauna or steam.
Had an issue with pigeons in the room when we got back on night ( window was shut, 2 pigeons inside room, feathers and poop on carpet???) how did they get in if the window was shut? mystery! Resolved promptly by very courteous hotel staff and moved in minutes to a new room.
Overall would recommend for location and great price from hotwire.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 802-room Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the City's only luxury waterfront hotel with breathtaking bay and city views. Ideally located for business and leisure, the hotel is in the Financial District, and close to all major city attractions, and located across the street from the renovated historical Ferry Building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Olotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.