We loved our stay here. It was a gift from our children and we fell in love with the home the moment we stepped through the doorway. Billy and Mike were so gracious and welcoming. The breakfasts were fantastic and Billy’s “history lessons” and stories of the home and those that lived and died there were truly captivating. The surrounding views from all sides of the house are amazing as you relax on the porches. The attention to the smallest details and soft subtle music playing in the Foyer helped you feel as if you have stepped back in time. We were so sad to leave but are already planning our next visit there and hope to stay even longer the next time.
Stayed April 20th - 22nd
- Also Known As:
- The Reynolds Mansion Hotel Asheville
- The Reynolds Mansion Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Registry for Historic Places, The Reynolds Mansion was built in 1847 and is one of the few remaining pre Civil War homes. The mansion sits on a four acre site with spectacular views near the foot of Reynolds Mountain. With over 3,000 sq feet of porches, and 12 fireplaces, you'll feel the warmth and hospitality from the moment enter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Reynolds Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.