We had the opportunity to spend a night here following my office holiday party. Because we had the party at the hotel, we were able to get a discounted room. The room was beautiful, with a nice view of the Rose Kennedy Greenway. Everything about the place was fantastic, from the staff/service, to the rooms and the food that we were able to enjoy - both at the party and our breakfast at Miel. We enjoyed the buffet and were pleasantly surprised at the price tag. It was certainly more than we would normally spend for breakfast, but less than I was expecting at such a beautiful and classy place in downtown Boston. I hope that we hold future office parties here and that we'll again have the opportunity to spend a night or two.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.