This was leg 2 of our California trip. Catamaran was an excellent location, close to the beach and ON the Bay. We got to do both. The facility was great, people were great. There's so much to do right around this resort.
Go see Alleyn; great Bell Captain. knows all sorts of stuff about San Diego and surrounding area. Very cordial and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Hotel
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOT Tip: Like the Catamaran Resort on Face Book and save up to 15% off the best available rates. The Catamaran’s 313 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully appointed with their own balcony or patio. Mission Bay, the world’s largest aquatic park, is at your doorstep and the enticing waves of the Pacific Ocean are just 100 yards away. Enjoy marvelous views of the California coastline or stunning city skyline from every part of our beach resort. In San Diego, activities and local attractions are never far away. Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, and SeaWorld. Whether staying at the Catamaran Resort for pleasure or business, you’ll experience San Diego, one of Southern California’s most exciting cities, in all its fascinating and colorful detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.