Considering that hotels are so expensive in NY, this hotel was a good deal for the price. The location is great, right in the middle of Manhattan with easy access to the subway. It's kind of a long walk to Times Square, but worth the time so you can see lot's of people and stores. It's an old hotel, but clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I normally don't complaint much, but that breakfast they provide was awful. The bagels were probably from the day before and the coffee sucked. They could improve it so much by simply putting out a toaster. My room didn't have much of a view, but we didn't really care about that.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy New York City
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in NYC that is located in the vibrant Chelsea neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Chelsea Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.