I booked this hotel in Oct for a May trip. Because I am not familiar with the area I asked for a room with a view. I was told that some of the rooms had great views and you could even see Times Square. A few days before our trip I called the hotel to inquire about something unrelated and was told that the hotel has no views except neighboring roof tops. I was so disappointed but we kept the reservation because it was too late to change the reservation and we were only sleeping there.
In all honesty, this hotel is the perfect location. It is within a block or two of Times Square, lots of restaurants, lots of shops and the theatres. We walked to everything.
The hotel was nice and the rooms were a little small. Honestly we had a room in the "03" stack and we were satisfied. The beds were very comfortable, appeared clean and the bathroom was actually pretty big. (for NYC that is)
The breakfast was okay- yogurt, fruit, toast, bagels, cereal, frozen waffles etc. The area was clean with a few tables and chairs. Overall it was an average hotel and I would stay there again for the location
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn New York
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown
- Comfort Inn New York City
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.